We offer digital signage concept design and production services for advertising and gamification campaigns. We love creating and implementing unique and innovative marketing solutions that increase audience engagement
The third generation of digital signage brings lots of interactivity features powered by modern motion capture hardware and artificial intelligence. Users are able to interact with the advertisement, scroll through the menus, receive infoteinment content on their smartphones, play advergames, or share their information online.
Digital Signage screens like LCD, LED, plasma displays, or projected images can be found in public and private environments, such as retail stores and corporate buildings, hospitals, banks, shopping centers, pharmacies, museums, etc.
Digital Signage advertising is a form of out-of-home advertising in which content and messages are displayed to provide targeted messages to specific locations at specific times. This is often called «digital out of home» or DOOH.
A Digital Signage System can be either standalone with time-programmed content, or networked as a "hub" of a larger digital signage network, distributed in multiple locations (such as stores, floors, spaces, squares, etc).
A most important element of the Digital Signage is the possibility of interaction offered between the consumer and a brand, as it allows further involvement of consumer information - advertising through touch screens and surfaces and special interactive content such as animations, menu categories and games.
• Robust software for heavy-duty campaigns
• Auditing & Security features
• Airtime recording, billing and reporting
• Real-time player monitoring
• Bandwidth throttling for QoS-LAN serving
• Built-in DHCP Server, Web Server, SFTP Server
• Multi-tenant isolation with multiple servers on same HW
• Automatic player configuration
• Load Balancing with Master - Slave server mode
• Advanced Networking Configuration
• Compatible with VPN networks
• User friendly campaign designer
• Outlook-calendar-like campaign scheduling
• Both Landscape and Portrait campaign design
• Supports import of over 30+ image formats
• Direct DTP graphics import and re-sampling to 96 dpi
• Slideshow rotator with 100+ animations
• QRCodes generator for Instant Win Campaigns
• Twitter widget for real-time tweets
• Visual playlist editor in tree and thumbs modes
• Design-time campaign preview
• Super-fast video thumbs and preview
• Player Grouping and Sub-Grouping
• Content house-keeping features
• EXTREMELY ROBUST PLAYER with Watchdog
• Built-in royalty-free option of adding your company's logo
• Excellent performance on low-cost Intel Atom CPU
• Full Screen display with optional aspect ratio enforcement
• Fully supported HTML5 and Flash Rendering
• DirectX video rendering supporting all video codecs
• DirectShow supporting any Web Camera or TV tuner
• Support for Touch Screen and Touch Film
• Auto-start & auto-login functionality
• Auto-server discovery and configuration
• Background campaign content updates
• Real-time player status monitoring
• Vast Array of Remote Player Commands
• Remote Editing of Player Configuration
• Player TV On/Off Monitoring
• Remote software monitor adjustments
• Player real-time TV Display Monitoring
• Player interactive campaign engagement analytics
• Advanced statistics retrieval with query designer
• Statistics filtering and sorting
• Export to EXCEL Spreadsheet
Digital signage is used in restaurants through an interactive menu screen that rotates promotional offers. Restaurants use digital signage both indoors and outdoors, with the latter needing a form of weather protection depending on the components of the hardware.
Digital signage is widely used in shopping malls as a form of directory or map display. Uses of digital signage include a wayfinding kiosk, enabling the customer to find their path through an interactive touchscreen.
Digital signage is used during exhibitions or marketing events to entice passersby. Digital signage aims to attract crowds to events and enhance visitor experience by making the experience memorable. Exhibitions use digital signage to create branding experiences.
The hospitality industry uses digital signage to display crucial information at a convenient and visible location for all its patron. A digital signage is capable of functioning as a virtual concierge in hotels and as entertainment for conferences during waiting room.
Digital signage is placed in the lobby, concession stands and displays advertisement before the movie begins. This informs customers about other theater offerings and scheduling, increases concession sales and gains other sources of revenue.
Transport is a growing sector for digital signage with practical solutions, such as wayfinding, as well as out-of-home advertising.
Content can be updated quickly, easily scheduled including future advertising campaigns and promotions.
Can be adapted to the general public and the place and time of display.
Can display animations, videos and other multimedia content, and messages from social networks like Twitter tweets, RSS Feeds, Facebook status, etc.
Provides opportunities for interaction with the consumer (touch screen, Bluetooth, etc.).
It’s a technological solution that despite the initial installation costs significantly reduces the advertising costs in the long term, acts as a catalyst in helping smaller advertising budgets while maximizing the communication and distribution of messages to consumers, boosting brand awareness.
Provides measurable results in the relation (display + advertising) / sales.
It is a green solution.
consists of innovative features and cutting-edge communication technology.